how to draw human skeletal
Asked by hetpatel9559 | 18th Feb, 2022, 12:27: PM
Steps which will help you to draw human skeleton properly: -
i) Divide human skeleton into three parts I, II and III (top to bottom)
ii) I part consist of - Cranium to mandible
iii) II part consist of - Clavicle to Ischium
i) III part consist of - Femur to Metatarsals
Practice diagram in these steps from top to bottom one by one. Once you master I part then move on to II part of diagram and then III part.
Once you master all three try to draw combined diagram by remembering the labels and proportionately.
Below is the diagram for your immediate reference: -
All the Best!
Answered by Shiwani Sawant | 18th Feb, 2022, 01:43: PM
- what is the names of bone cells
- difference between ileum and ilium
- Why human body is smaller to compare with aquatics animals
- how many bones does a adult male lion have
- EXPLAIN AXIAL AND APENDICULAR SKELETON..
- how many bones are there in human body?
- How are limbs formed?
- Picture study of bone
- Humerus of the upper arm is the longest bone. True or false
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number