difference between ileum and ilium
Asked by amit.clw4 | 1st Feb, 2021, 12:27: PM
The main difference between ileum and ilium is that ileum, a hollow, muscular structure, is a part of the small intestine, but ilium is a bone and is a part of the pelvic girdle.
Answered by Sheetal Kolte | 2nd Feb, 2021, 11:25: AM
- what is the names of bone cells
- Why human body is smaller to compare with aquatics animals
- how many bones does a adult male lion have
- EXPLAIN AXIAL AND APENDICULAR SKELETON..
- how many bones are there in human body?
- How are limbs formed?
- Picture study of bone
- Humerus of the upper arm is the longest bone. True or false
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number