what is the name and structure of acid present in nettle leaves
Asked by | 24th Feb, 2008, 04:25: PM
Nettle sting has metanoic acid commonly called formic acid. HCOOH.
Answered by | 8th Dec, 2017, 05:55: PM
- about acid
- why H2SO4 called as king of all acids?
- example of organic and inorganic acid
- How strong are acid and base solution
- What is acid
- Example of organic and inorganic acid
- Royal water is prepared by mixing 2 acids A and B. a) Identify A and B. b) What is the ratio in which A and B are mixed ?
- Why does dry HCl gas not change the colour of the dry litmus paper?
- which acid is called king of chemicals?
- What is acid daily?
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number