what is the minimum value of refractive index of prism for ITR in the figure shown.
Asked by Jerin Shaji | 8th Jun, 2017, 09:52: PM
Answered by Romal Bhansali | 9th Jun, 2017, 10:51: AM
- the refracive index of a glass is 1.5. A sphere of this glass is immersed in water having refractive index as 4/3 .The critical angle for light rays originating within the sphere
- What is Total Internal Reflection? State two conditions which should be fulfilled for this phenomena.
- Why is it that the images formed by total internal reflection are brighter than those formed by mirrors or lenses?
- What is critical angle?
- State the uses of optical fibres.
- What will be the value of critical angle for total internal reflectionof light travelling from glass into water. Given
- Why or how does a diamond sparkle more than a transparent material like glass cut out in same shape?
- Does the phenomenon of total internal reflection take place when light travels from the rarer medium to the denser medium?
- What is a mirage?
- Derive the relation between critical angle and the refractive index?
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number