What is the main difference between Mendeleev's and mordern periodic Law?
Asked by pdcavita | 29th Nov, 2017, 10:16: PM
The difference between Mendeleev's and mordern periodic law:
Mendeleev's periodic Law is depend on the atomic mass of the element while the mordern periodic law is depend on atomic number of the element.
Answered by Varsha | 30th Nov, 2017, 10:38: AM
- name two elements of first period in modern periodic table
- how many elements were discovered at the of newland
- can you tell me about structure of atom and electric spectrum and about quantum numbers
- state three main points of difference between Mendeleev periodic table and Modern Periodic Table
- Write the merits of dobereiner's triads.
- What is meant by (I) a group, and (ii) a period, in a periodic table ?
- The valency of an element whose electronic configuration is 2
- The position of cobalt and nickel was anomalous pair in Mendeleev's periodic table. Please explain if it was merit or demerit of Mendeleev's periodic table?
- Write note on position of isotopes in the Mendeleev's and modern periodic table
- Dear Sir/Madame, Can you please tell me what are the limitations of Dobeniers's law according to the NCERT textbook and nothing extra. Thank you.
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number