What is the importance of threshing?
Asked by Topperlearning User | 28th Jul, 2016, 03:26: PM
Threshing is carried out to separate the grain from the chaff in the harvested crop.
Answered by | 28th Jul, 2016, 05:26: PM
- what are the Various ways by which we protect crops from weeds and pests
- define nutrient management
- what precautions must be taken while storing the grains
- what are the three types of crop
- what is winnowing and threshing ?
- what are kharif and rabi crops
- Are wheat grains stored in the gunny bags living? why or why not?
- if pesticides kill insects and pests, don't they harm the crop plants too?
- What precautions should be taken by farmers while spraying weedicides and why?
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number