CBSE Class 8 Science Harvesting and Post Harvesting Practices
- define nutrient management
- what precautions must be taken while storing the grains
- what are the three types of crop
- what is winnowing and threshing ?
- what are kharif and rabi crops
- Are wheat grains stored in the gunny bags living? why or why not?
- if pesticides kill insects and pests, don't they harm the crop plants too?
- What precautions should be taken by farmers while spraying weedicides and why?
- What is the importance of threshing?
- (i) A farmer has carried out the harvest of his crop. He now wants to store these grains for a month before selling them to an appropriate buyer. What steps should he take for this?(ii) How the lowering of temperature helps in increasing the shelf-life of food?
More videos from this chapterView All
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number