define nutrient management
Asked by rakendu.tiwari | 25th May, 2020, 02:43: PM
Nutrient management refers to the efficient use of crops to improve productivity. It is necessary to balance the soil nutrient input with the crop requirement. If the nutrients are applied at the right time and in adequate quantities, optimum crop yield is obtained.
Answered by Sheetal Kolte | 25th May, 2020, 09:52: PM
- what are the Various ways by which we protect crops from weeds and pests
- what precautions must be taken while storing the grains
- what are the three types of crop
- what is winnowing and threshing ?
- what are kharif and rabi crops
- Are wheat grains stored in the gunny bags living? why or why not?
- if pesticides kill insects and pests, don't they harm the crop plants too?
- What precautions should be taken by farmers while spraying weedicides and why?
- What is the importance of threshing?
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number