What is the importance of the parts labelled 'A' and 'B' in the figure given below ?
Asked by Topperlearning User | 13th Feb, 2015, 11:29: AM
A is ureter which carries urine from the kidney to the urinary bladder.
B is urinary bladder which stores urine temporarily before it is removed from the body.
Answered by | 13th Feb, 2015, 01:29: PM
- The________are responsible for waste disposal from the body
- Why do we urinate more on wet and cold days? Kidneys become more active Sweating is reduced Water holding capacity of kidneys is reduced d.The re-absorption of water by Loop of Henle is reduced
- Which principle is involved in the functioning of an artificial kidney?
- Why is the water kept in an earthen pot cooler?
- Usually, how much urine is excreted by an adult in a day? What is the percentage of urea in urine?
- Name the important parts of the human excretory system.
- What is the need for excretion in our body?
- How are the useful and harmful substances in blood dealt by the kidney?
- How the urine is excreted out?
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number