CBSE Class 7 - Excretory System in Humans Videos
- function of kidneys in human beings
- what is difference between uric acid and urine
- The________are responsible for waste disposal from the body
- Why do we urinate more on wet and cold days? Kidneys become more active Sweating is reduced Water holding capacity of kidneys is reduced d.The re-absorption of water by Loop of Henle is reduced
- Which principle is involved in the functioning of an artificial kidney?
- Why is the water kept in an earthen pot cooler?
- Usually, how much urine is excreted by an adult in a day? What is the percentage of urea in urine?
- Name the important parts of the human excretory system.
- What is the need for excretion in our body?
- What is the importance of the parts labelled 'A' and 'B' in the figure given below ?
Queries asked on Sunday & after 7 pm from Monday to Saturday will be answered after 12 pm the next working day.