Why do we urinate more on wet and cold days?
- Kidneys become more active
- Sweating is reduced
- Water holding capacity of kidneys is reduced
d.The re-absorption of water by Loop of Henle is reduced
Asked by Nimmi | 9th Mar, 2019, 01:24: AM
(b)During winter season,water from our body is not lost as sweat.Therefore inorder to maintain the balance of water vasopressin production is minimized. So,it is an added burden for the kidney to remove urine.
Answered by Sivanand Patnaik | 10th Mar, 2019, 07:23: PM
- The________are responsible for waste disposal from the body
- Which principle is involved in the functioning of an artificial kidney?
- Why is the water kept in an earthen pot cooler?
- Usually, how much urine is excreted by an adult in a day? What is the percentage of urea in urine?
- Name the important parts of the human excretory system.
- What is the need for excretion in our body?
- What is the importance of the parts labelled 'A' and 'B' in the figure given below ?
- How are the useful and harmful substances in blood dealt by the kidney?
- How the urine is excreted out?
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number