what is the full form of RSPM?
Asked by adityaprajesh101 | 17th Feb, 2019, 04:18: PM
RSPM is Respirable Suspended Particulate Matter.
Answered by Varsha | 17th Feb, 2019, 06:42: PM
- Why the use of biopesticides encouraged over chemical pesticides?
- What is eutrophication
- Describe water pollution
- In very sort answer what is the cause of eutrophication
- mention the effect of chrococcus on humans.
- How do pesticides and weedicides pollute water?
- What is meant by water pollution?
- What are water pollutants? How does water becomes polluted?
- What are the effects of water pollution caused by metal mercury?
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number