What is meant by water pollution?
Asked by Topperlearning User | 29th Jul, 2016, 11:42: AM
When water is contaminated by unwanted substances which have a harmful effect on both the living and the non-living, it is referred to as water pollution.
Answered by | 29th Jul, 2016, 01:42: PM
- Why the use of biopesticides encouraged over chemical pesticides?
- What is eutrophication
- Describe water pollution
- In very sort answer what is the cause of eutrophication
- what is the full form of RSPM?
- mention the effect of chrococcus on humans.
- How do pesticides and weedicides pollute water?
- What are water pollutants? How does water becomes polluted?
- What are the effects of water pollution caused by metal mercury?
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number