What is the basis of nuclear energy.Explain briefly.
Asked by agraharianiruddha | 17th Dec, 2018, 08:02: PM
Nuclear energy is related to nucleus of an atom. Energy produce due changes in nucleus of an atom is called nuclear energy. Nuclear energy can be produce in two ways
1. Fission reaction - when a large molecule break into smaller molecules and during this process a very huge amount of energy is released like uranium break down in lower masse and produce massive energy
2. Fusion reaction - when two smaller atom combine together to form large molecule and during this process a huge amount of energy is released. Like energy coming from sun is an example of energy produce during fusion reaction.
Answered by Ankit K | 17th Dec, 2018, 11:10: PM
- What is bombarding with 'low energy neutrons'? ?
- What is solar constant
- how does a water. mill and a wind mill work
- what is solar cell
- compare and contrast fossil fuels and the sun as direct sources of energy
- state true or false inside a nuclear reactor there are several rods of uranium used as coolant.
- Sir / Madam, the answer in mcq for sun is exhaustible or inexhaustible is exhaustible. But according to google sun stop shining after about 5 billion years because all the hydrogen in its core will run out which is the main fuel due to the sun produces light . So, how is sun an exhaustible resource...... https://www.google.com/search?rlz=1C1DFOC_enIN722IN722&sxsrf=ALeKk01FxDzzR6NaiqJemSXjUgozE6Es6A%3A1583300076347&ei=7D1fXuboFOOZmgewopyQBA&q=will+sun+someday+stop+shining&oq=will+sun+someday+stop+shining&gs_l=psy-ab.3..0i22i30.3573.5587..6812...0.2..0.274.1316.0j6j1......0....1..gws-wiz.......0i71.xERtvtCTqGA&ved=0ahUKEwjmjv60jIDoAhXjjOYKHTARB0IQ4dUDCAs&uact=5 ( FOR REFERENCE).
- write the energy conversion that takes place in hydropwer plant
- Write difference between thermal power and hydro power plant on the basis of energy generation
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number