what is the advisable to use pressure cooker at higher altitudes
Asked by swatipuspapatel | 5th Jun, 2020, 12:36: PM
At higher altitude, atmospheric pressure is low. So due to low atmospheric pressure, boiling point is low. Due to low boiling point water converts into vapour fastly and it leads to delay in cooking.
Answered by Ravi | 5th Jun, 2020, 10:40: PM
- list the points of differences between homogeneous and heterogeneous?
- what is matter
- what is meant by a substance
- Define latent heat of fusion.
- what is kinetic energy
- which is not a function of epidermis
- Mam why is cold
- is my answers are correct
- pressure and temperature determine the state of a substance . explain this in detail in poimts
- A ballon when kept in sun , bursts after some time . Why ? ans in points
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number