what is the advisable to use pressure cooker at higher altitudes
Asked by swatipuspapatel | 5th Jun, 2020, 12:36: PM
At higher altitude, atmospheric pressure is low. So due to low atmospheric pressure, boiling point is low. Due to low boiling point water converts into vapour fastly and it leads to delay in cooking.
Answered by Ravi | 5th Jun, 2020, 10:40: PM
- is my answers are correct
- pressure and temperature determine the state of a substance . explain this in detail in poimts
- A ballon when kept in sun , bursts after some time . Why ? ans in points
- What are the reasons behind the states of matter
- State three effects of heat on matter
- what type of change is weathering of rocks ?
- Ice at 0 Celsius appears cooler than Water at 0 Celsius. Why?
- Q1) What are the practical applications of steam and the latent heat of vaporization ? write any two.
- What will happen for a saturated solution if we increase or decrease it's temperature
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number