What is synergic effect
Asked by amitarastogijuly12 | 24th Jan, 2019, 04:48: PM
A synergic effect is created due to the metal-ligand bonding. This synergic effect strengthens the bond between CO and the metal.
Answered by Ramandeep | 24th Jan, 2019, 06:45: PM
- Among Fe++ and Co+++, which metal cation is more paramagnetic and why?
- 𝕍𝔹𝕋 𝕠𝕗 [ℂ𝕠(ℂ2𝕆4)3]^-3
- Coordination compounds predict the hybridisation and geometry of [Mn F6]3- on the basis of valence bond theory with diagram showing electron filling.
- Pl answer
- Pl answer
- the primary and secondary valencies of the central metal ion in the [Co(NH3)Cl3
- What is the oxidation number of Ni in Ni(CO)4 ?
- Explain structure of ferrocyanide ion? Explain the coordinating bonding between Fe and cyanide ion? How many cyanide ion form covalent and coordinate bond? Explain full structure with detail
- The magnetic moment for two complexes of empirical formula Ni(NH3)4 (NO3)2.2H2O is zero and 2.84 BM repectively. The second complex is not a neutral complex. The correct formula and geometry of the first complex is : (1) [Ni(H2O)2(NO3)2].4NO3 = Tetrahedral (2) [Ni(NH3)4] (NO3)2.2H2O = Tetrahedral (3) [Ni(NH3)4](NO3)2.2H2O = Square planar (4) [Ni(NH3)4(H2O)2](NO3)2 = Octahedral
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number