what is species
Asked by bhanu4503 | 8th Sep, 2018, 07:55: PM
A group of closely related organisms that are very similar to each other and are usually capable of interbreeding and producing fertile offspring are called species
Answered by Sivanand Patnaik | 9th Sep, 2018, 12:21: PM
- Meaning of primitive
- What criteria do we use to decide whether something is alive Or not?
- Difference between cold-blooded animals and warm blooded animals.
- Why do we classify organism
- What is hemophrodite animal?
- What is biological diversity
- what is species? state in terms of 1 hierachy of classifications, 2 in relation to production
- what is the primary characteristics on which the 1st division of organisms is made?
- what is homeostastis
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number