what is slope
Asked by honey469dpssira | 11th May, 2022, 04:12: PM
Let f(x) be a function of variable x.
Slope of function f(x) at a point is rate of change of function at this point with respect to function variable.
Slope df/dx at xp is given as
Answered by Thiyagarajan K | 11th May, 2022, 04:42: PM
- Can't get the amswer
- Aarushi was driving a car with uniform speed of 60km/h. Draw distance-time graph.From the graph, find the distance travelled by Aarushi in (i) 221hours (ii) 21hours
- what are not possible graphs for distance time
- An ant and a mosquito are at one of the vertices of cubical classroom having side length They have to reach ar diagonally opposite point of the eubidar dassroom. Find the displacement and minimum distance covered by both of them
- what is distance time
- what is velocity
- Using a spreadsheet, draw graph between distance and time, using the information about the movement of Amar, Akbar and Anthony given in the table on page 4,in the lesson on Law of Motion. What precautions will you take while drawing the graph
- Plot the points (2,3) (-2,3) (-2,-3) and (2,-3) on a graph sheet. Join these points. Name the figure obtained. Also, find the area of the figure so obtained.
- What is the shape of a displacement-time graph for a non-uniform linear motion?
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number