What is refraction through a glass slab?

Asked by rp2sharma | 11th May, 2008, 04:30: PM

Expert Answer:

Bending of ray of light when it passes through glass slab is called refraction through glass slab.


toppers expert

Answered by  | 22nd May, 2008, 11:58: PM

Queries asked on Sunday & after 7pm from Monday to Saturday will be answered after 12pm the next working day.