what is newton first law of motion
Asked by ganijeetbasumatary6 | 3rd Aug, 2020, 06:44: AM
Please click on Newton's First Law of Motion to view the solution to your query.
Answered by Sheetal Kolte | 3rd Aug, 2020, 11:33: AM
- explanation of law of inertia
- Give two examples in which force can be exerted on the body without making any contact with them.
- What were the views of Greek philosopher Aristotle about the state of motion?
- Explain the term inertia. What are different types of inertia? Give one example of each type?
- What does Galileo conclude about the motion of an object on a frictionless horizontal plane?
- Why do we beat a blanket with a stick to remove dust particles?
- Why are the passengers thrown forward when a speeding bus stops suddenly?
- Which has more inertia, a car or a bus? Explain.
- When a ball is thrown up in a moving train, it comes back to the person's hands instead of falling backwards. Why?
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number