What is molar mass
Asked by Dhruvmakholia | 31st Oct, 2015, 11:34: AM
The mass in grams of one mole of substance is called Molar mass.
Each element has its own uniqu molar mass.
Example: Carbon's molar mass is 12.011 g/mole
Answered by Prachi Sawant | 1st Nov, 2015, 05:37: PM
- the ratio by mass of nitrogen and hydrogen in ammonia is 14:3 . calculate the ratio by number of atoms of elements in ammonia molecule .
- Assertion reason (A) phosphate ion is a polyatomic anion (R) in phosphate anion 5 atoms are present
- calculate the formula unit mass of CaCl2
- Calculate the molecular mass of h20
- find molar mass of sodium carbonate
- Calculate the mass of 1.5 mole of methane CH4
- How to find mass number without knowing no of neutrons and atomic mass .
- State the low of mass conservation
- How to find Number of neutrons in an atom if you don't know it's mass number and atomic mass?
- molecular mass of magnesium chloride is?
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number