what is light
Asked by shubhankarmishar7 | 15th May, 2021, 08:58: PM
Light is electromagnetic radiation in the wavelength range 400 nm to 700 nm . [ nm stands for nanometer , 10-9 m ].
When electromagnetic radiation is in the above mentioned wavelength range , our ey can detect this radiation .
We call this electromagnetic radiation in the wavelength range 400 nm to 700 nm as light.
Colour of light depends on wavelength as given below in the table
Wavelength ( nm )
650 - 700
|Colour||Wavelength ( nm )|
|Red||650 - 700|
Answered by Thiyagarajan K | 15th May, 2021, 09:50: PM
- 90 = (360/3) -1
- What is the definition of light
- when refraction does not cause when incident ray is normal to a interface
- An object 4 cm in size is placed 25 cm in a front of concave mirror of focal length 15 cm. find nature postion and size of the image draw the ray digram to show the formation of image in this case?
- CAN U SEND ME THE IMPORTANT FORMULAE IN LIGHT REFLECTION AND REFRACTION
- radius of curvature of a concave mirror is twenty five centimeter what is its focal length
- Draw the ray diagram when the object is kept between F1 and 2F1 of the convex lens. with the help of the diagram mention the position and nature of the image formed.
- What is light
- what is light
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number