what is light
Asked by shubhankarmishar7 | 15th May, 2021, 08:58: PM
Light is electromagnetic radiation in the wavelength range 400 nm to 700 nm . [ nm stands for nanometer , 10-9 m ].
When electromagnetic radiation is in the above mentioned wavelength range , our ey can detect this radiation .
We call this electromagnetic radiation in the wavelength range 400 nm to 700 nm as light.
Colour of light depends on wavelength as given below in the table
Wavelength ( nm )
650 - 700
|Colour||Wavelength ( nm )|
|Red||650 - 700|
Answered by Thiyagarajan K | 15th May, 2021, 09:50: PM
- In recent days what alternative we used for silvering of mirror?
- what is the cause of reflection of light
- we are unable to see our image in a plane mirror from every angle but we can see a chair in a room anywhere. Why?
- light is traveling in straight line?
- reflection of light
- A boy holding a plane mirror walks in reverse direction with speed of 0.5 m/s. He is able to see the image of scooter in the mirror which is standing at rest behind him. What is the speed at which the image of scooter approaches the boy?
- 90 = (360/3) -1
- What is the definition of light
- when refraction does not cause when incident ray is normal to a interface
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number