what is law of conservation of mass explain briefly......
Asked by digantverma08 | 23rd Oct, 2015, 08:44: PM
Law of conservation of maass is a fundamental principle of classical physics that states 'matter cannot be created or destroyed in an isolated system'.
Answered by Prachi Sawant | 25th Oct, 2015, 12:09: PM
- find molar mass of sodium carbonate
- Calculate the mass of 1.5 mole of methane CH4
- How to find mass number without knowing no of neutrons and atomic mass .
- State the low of mass conservation
- How to find Number of neutrons in an atom if you don't know it's mass number and atomic mass?
- molecular mass of magnesium chloride is?
- what is the mass of sulphur
- how will you calculate the mass number of argon,helium,phosphorus
- is automic mass same for all elements or is a different for different atoms? explain ? explain
- mass of 5.84*10^21 atoms of Helium
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number