What is Lateral Inversion?

Asked by padminik | 24th Mar, 2009, 04:36: PM

Expert Answer:

interchange of left side to right side and vice a versa due to refection is called lateral inversion.

Answered by  | 25th Mar, 2009, 10:24: AM

Queries asked on Sunday & after 7pm from Monday to Saturday will be answered after 12pm the next working day.