What is integrated organic farming?
Asked by Topperlearning User | 16th Jun, 2014, 01:35: PM
Integrated organic farming is a cyclical, zero-waste procedure, where waste products from one process are cycled in as nutrients for other processes.
Answered by | 16th Jun, 2014, 03:35: PM
- Mention how e-waste is produced and disposed of. Write the solution for its treatment.
- Name any four toxic compounds found in defunct ships.
- Write about the 3R technology in waste management.
- Why is nuclear waste said to be an extremely potent pollutant?
- What does hospital waste include? How can we get rid of wastes generated in hospitals?
- What are radioactive elements? How do radiations affect the body cells?
- What is nuclear fallout?
- State the differences between biodegradable and non-biodegradable wastes.
- What is polyblend? Why did plastic manufacturers think of producing polyblend? Write its usefulness.
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number