What is polyblend? Why did plastic manufacturers think of producing polyblend? Write its usefulness.
Asked by Topperlearning User | 16th Jun, 2014, 01:35: PM
Polyblend is a fine powder of recycled modified plastic. It was produced by plastic manufacturers in order to recycle plastic waste. When blended with bitumen, polyblend can be used to lay roads which have increased road life.
Answered by | 16th Jun, 2014, 03:35: PM
- Mention how e-waste is produced and disposed of. Write the solution for its treatment.
- What is integrated organic farming?
- Name any four toxic compounds found in defunct ships.
- Write about the 3R technology in waste management.
- Why is nuclear waste said to be an extremely potent pollutant?
- What does hospital waste include? How can we get rid of wastes generated in hospitals?
- What are radioactive elements? How do radiations affect the body cells?
- What is nuclear fallout?
- State the differences between biodegradable and non-biodegradable wastes.
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number