what is homeostastis
Asked by saasha.joshua | 19th Jun, 2018, 08:23: PM
Homeostasis is the regulation of internal conditions such as temperature, pressure, pH, etc. of the body. It is necessary to maintain homeostasis for proper growth and development of an organism.
Answered by Sivanand Patnaik | 20th Jun, 2018, 09:45: AM
- What criteria do we use to decide whether something is alive Or not?
- Difference between cold-blooded animals and warm blooded animals.
- Why do we classify organism
- What is hemophrodite animal?
- What is biological diversity
- what is species? state in terms of 1 hierachy of classifications, 2 in relation to production
- what is the primary characteristics on which the 1st division of organisms is made?
- what is species
- what criteria do we use to decide whether something is alive ??
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number