what is gravity?
Asked by suman27082000 | 4th Jun, 2020, 11:38: PM
Gravity is the phenomenon by which all the object in the universe i.e planets,stars, moons etc are brought towards one another. It is one of the four fundamental forces in universe.
Answered by Utkarsh Lokhande | 5th Jun, 2020, 07:50: AM
- 24. The dimensions of wooden block are 2 m x 0.25 m x 0.10 m. If relative density of wood is 0.6 , calculate mass of the block in kg. Density of water = 10^3 kg/m cu.
- can you please help me to answer these question.
- Derive an expression for "g".
- What is gravitation?????????
- WHAT IS ANTI GRAVITY ?
- if a weight of a person on moon is 8N what will the weight on Earth
- Can you think of two particles which do not exert gravitational force on each other
- what is difference between centrifugal and centripetal force
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number