what is gravity?
Asked by suman27082000 | 4th Jun, 2020, 11:38: PM
Gravity is the phenomenon by which all the object in the universe i.e planets,stars, moons etc are brought towards one another. It is one of the four fundamental forces in universe.
Answered by Utkarsh Lokhande | 5th Jun, 2020, 07:50: AM
- If two bodies of masses 2 kg and 4 kg are separated by 10 m, the gravitational force of attraction between them is _____N. (a) 5.336 10-12 (b) 23.29 x 10–13 (c) 9.324 x 10-10 (d) 9.45 x 10-15
- dimensions meaning
- What is difference between gravitational constant and acceleration due to gravity
- what is gravitation
- what is Gravitational Force
- When an object falls freely to the ground its acceleration is inform
- Find the gravitational force between two protons kept at a separation of 1 femtometre (1 femtometre=10 −15 m). The mass of a protons is 1.67×10 −27 kg
- 24. The dimensions of wooden block are 2 m x 0.25 m x 0.10 m. If relative density of wood is 0.6 , calculate mass of the block in kg. Density of water = 10^3 kg/m cu.
- can you please help me to answer these question.
- Derive an expression for "g".
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number