what is endothermic reaction? give two example?
Asked by | 3rd Apr, 2008, 07:52: PM
Endothermic reactions are those which require energy that isthe reactants require energy externally to get converted into products.
electrolysis of water to form hydrogen and oxgen is endothermic.
ionisation of copper to release two electrons
Answered by | 20th Dec, 2017, 05:54: PM
- what is chemical reaction
- how to solve chemical equations. like this type of question.
- Question 3
- what is matter
- chemical reaction
- Why does plaster of paris harden on mixing with water?
- Why to study chemical reaction
- What is a reagent?
- why magnesium ribbon is cleaned before burning in air
- why is a chemical reaction balanced
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number