what is distillation ?
Asked by chauhan.s.alok | 21st Aug, 2020, 11:52: AM
Distillation is the process of separating components from a mixture which has a different boiling point.
Distillation method is used in crude oil refining, purification of alcohol etc.
Answered by Ravi | 21st Aug, 2020, 12:09: PM
- What is meant by condensation
- Explain Threshing and Winnowing with example
- How can we separate oil,sugar and water from their mixture?
- Oil mixture in water so what they make
- Where is winnowing process used?
- Why do we need to separate different components of a mixture?
- Which process is used to separate husk from heavier seeds of grain?
- Which type of process is being done in the given picture?
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number