Explain Threshing and Winnowing with example
Asked by amitgade248 | 11th Nov, 2019, 06:46: PM
This method is used to separate grain from stalks and chaff.
The stalks are beaten to free the grain seeds. This is done by hand or by using machines called threshers.
This method is used to separate the heavier and lighter components of a mixture by wind or by blowing air.
Example: Separation of husk from grains
Answered by Varsha | 12th Nov, 2019, 09:45: AM
- What is meant by condensation
- what is distillation ?
- How can we separate oil,sugar and water from their mixture?
- Oil mixture in water so what they make
- Where is winnowing process used?
- Why do we need to separate different components of a mixture?
- Which process is used to separate husk from heavier seeds of grain?
- Which type of process is being done in the given picture?
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number