what is democracy
Asked by psa38338 | 13th Sep, 2020, 12:31: PM
Democracy is a form of government in which the people have the authority to choose their governing legislation. Who people are and how authority is shared among them are core issues for democratic theory, development and constitution.
Answered by Akansha | 13th Sep, 2020, 06:01: PM
- mention any three characteristics of the Indian constitution
- what is direct democracy
- why is democracy
- What are the different types of benefits the citizens enjoy in a democratic country
- democracy is all about political competition and power play.there is no scope for morality.' Justify the statement by arguments against democracy?
- which of the following statement is correct? a)The army rulers of Myanmar are elected by the people. b) People have no say under the army rule. c) Pinochet of Chile was a democratic leader. d)The king of Saudi Arabia rule because the people have chosen him.
- Explain the fundamental Rights of Indian with an Example
- five features of Indian Constitution
- which body in indian political system is an example of direct democracy
- what is democracy?
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number