What is bond angle???

Asked by sumukhverma1107 | 21st Sep, 2010, 12:00: AM

Expert Answer:

The angle between the lines representing the directions of bonds i.e., the orbitals containing bonding electrons is called bond angle.
Here, 180o is bond angle.

Answered by  | 21st Sep, 2010, 10:56: PM

Queries asked on Sunday & after 7pm from Monday to Saturday will be answered after 12pm the next working day.