what is agricultural implements
Asked by saanvi | 26th Mar, 2020, 04:32: PM
Agricultural implements are tools which are required to carry out agricultural practices. These include plough, harrow, leveller, spade, axe, scythe, winnower and thresher.
Answered by Sheetal Kolte | 26th Mar, 2020, 06:12: PM
- there are three types of crops
- Name the method used in agriculture
- what is crops
- name the agricultural implement commonly used during crop cultivation
- what is broadcasting ?
- what are crops ?
- List the various activities included in agricultural practices.
- Why are many measures used to bring large amount of agricultural land under irrigation?
- Differentiate between kharif and rabi crops.
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number