this is not kharif crop
Asked by arunpandey9595 | 3rd Sep, 2021, 07:59: PM
Dear user, ask the complete question or consider the following solution as a hint to answer your query. Hope it helps to resolve your doubt.
Kharif crops are sown with the beginning of the rainy season.
They require huge amount of water and hot weather to grow.
They require shorter day length.
Sowing month is from June – July.
Harvesting month is from September - October
Examples: Rice, maize, cotton, groundnut, jowar, bajra, etc.
Answered by Shiwani Sawant | 6th Sep, 2021, 10:26: AM
- what is lustrous
- What is agricultural practice
- agricultural practices
- why do paddy crops grow in rainy season
- Which agricultural implement helps us to get food grains and fodder simultaneously
- why should we eat food
- soyabean is which type of crop
- the soyabean is which kind of crop
- I didn't understsnd rabi crops
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number