What is actually meant by a chemical reaction?
Asked by | 30th Mar, 2008, 02:52: PM
A chemical change is basically called a chemical reaction.In a chemical reaction one or more new chemical substances are formed from the original substances and energy is either given out or absorbed.
Answered by | 20th Dec, 2017, 05:55: PM
- what is chemical reaction
- how to solve chemical equations. like this type of question.
- Question 3
- what is matter
- chemical reaction
- Why does plaster of paris harden on mixing with water?
- Why to study chemical reaction
- What is a reagent?
- why magnesium ribbon is cleaned before burning in air
- why is a chemical reaction balanced
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number