What is a reagent?
Asked by shruthijain80 | 5th Oct, 2020, 11:59: PM
Reagent is a substance or mixture that is used in chemical analysis. It is also used to detect the presence of another substance.
Answered by Ravi | 6th Oct, 2020, 10:49: AM
- Why does plaster of paris harden on mixing with water?
- Why to study chemical reaction
- why magnesium ribbon is cleaned before burning in air
- why is a chemical reaction balanced
- definition reducing agent and oxidising agent.
- What is chemical reaction with example
- what is redox reaction
- how to make compound
- Balance the equation?
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number