What is a battery? Give some examples of devices where battery is used.
Asked by Topperlearning User | 4th Jun, 2014, 01:23: PM
A combination of two or more cells is called a battery. Some devices which use battery are - torches, transistors, toys and TV remote controls.
Answered by | 4th Jun, 2014, 03:23: PM
- mention electric sign in curcuit
- How does a wire helps in the flow of the current ?
- What is the live and neutral wire
- In which direction current flows inside the cell?
- If we touch an electric wire carrying current, get a shock but when birds sit on it , they don't get any shock. Explain.
- What is electric circuit?
- what is electric circuit?
- What is a fuse? Name different types of fuse used.
- Identify the given symbols.(i) (ii)
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number