what happen if we put a plant in white light?
Asked by | 4th Mar, 2008, 04:40: PM
The plants use the red and blue part of spectrum for photosynthesis and reflect green light.
Answered by | 5th Dec, 2017, 03:13: PM
- Good afternoon concern, Is light and dark reaction is same as light dependant and independent reaction??
- The process in which the digested food passes through the intestinal wall into blood stream is called ______.
- The opening and closing of the stomatal pore depends upon ?
- how does stomata open or close
- In case of water dificeincy,why does the rate of photosynthesis reduce?
- name a gas used in photosynthesis
- of what this guard cell been made?
- What is nutrition in plant
- Respected Experts, Who Discovered and Named Chlorophyll ?
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number