what do we mean by "by-prducts"? what is its function?
Asked by kmurari123 | 20th Sep, 2015, 04:46: PM
By product is a secondary product derived in small quantities along with primary product. For example, when plants produce carbohydrates by photosynthesis, oxygen is released asa by- product. It does not have any function.byproducts have low value in comparison with the principal product and may be discarded or sold either in their original state or after further processing.
Answered by Sivanand Patnaik | 21st Sep, 2015, 08:18: AM
- what is meaning of luck?
- what is science ??
- Why do we write 12 H2O instead of 6 H2O in the reactant's side in photosynthesis even if it is already balanced ?
- what is chemoautotrophic nutrition?
- define legnin
- What is Autotrophic Nutrition
- Why do plants need nitrogen?
- cross section of leaf
- label them
- Why is the leaf boiled in water for few minutes in activity 6.1 class 10?
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number