what are the possibilities of setting up factories in himalayas
Asked by komalmadhyani9 | 12th May, 2021, 12:55: PM
There is hardly any possibility of establishing large scale factories in the Himalayas. It is because of the harsh climate and the rugged topography of the Himalayan regin.
Since no minerals are found in the Himalayas, the transportation of raw materials from far away places would also be too costly. Setting up of factories would also pose danger to the fragile eco system of the region.
Answered by Social Science Expert | 12th May, 2021, 10:13: PM
- difference between mountain and range
- differentiate between Western ghats and eastern ghats?
- What is meant by block mountain
- The landmass sourrounded with water from all side is called
- What would be a short defination of ghat (related to western ghat and eastern ghat)?
- chilka lake
- explain the concept of great depression
- sardines in jaisamler are called
- the western coastal strip south of Goa is referred to as
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number