what are the possibilities of setting up factories in himalayas
Asked by komalmadhyani9 | 12th May, 2021, 12:55: PM
There is hardly any possibility of establishing large scale factories in the Himalayas. It is because of the harsh climate and the rugged topography of the Himalayan regin.
Since no minerals are found in the Himalayas, the transportation of raw materials from far away places would also be too costly. Setting up of factories would also pose danger to the fragile eco system of the region.
Answered by Social Science Expert | 12th May, 2021, 10:13: PM
- what shiwalik range ?
- which are the major physiographic divisions of India? Contract the relief of the Himalayan region with that of the peninsular plateau
- What have nature of Indian Desert
- name the place from where bhramputra river turn in India.
- difference between mountain and range
- differentiate between Western ghats and eastern ghats?
- What is meant by block mountain
- The landmass sourrounded with water from all side is called
- What would be a short defination of ghat (related to western ghat and eastern ghat)?
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number