difference between mountain and range
Asked by srimanmishra12 | 20th May, 2021, 11:03: AM
A mountain is a large platform that rises above the surrounding land in a limited area usually in the form of a peak. Example: Mount Fuji in Japan is a mountain.
A range is a group of hills, mountains, etc. Example: Himalaya range in South Asia.
Answered by Sheetal Kolte | 20th May, 2021, 12:07: PM
- which are the major physiographic divisions of India? Contract the relief of the Himalayan region with that of the peninsular plateau
- What have nature of Indian Desert
- name the place from where bhramputra river turn in India.
- what are the possibilities of setting up factories in himalayas
- differentiate between Western ghats and eastern ghats?
- What is meant by block mountain
- The landmass sourrounded with water from all side is called
- What would be a short defination of ghat (related to western ghat and eastern ghat)?
- chilka lake
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number