name the place from where bhramputra river turn in India.
Asked by sanjaykmrsn | 30th Jun, 2021, 04:40: PM
The river Brahmaputra after flowing in Tibet, enters India through Arunachal Pradesh.
Answered by Social Science Expert | 30th Jun, 2021, 06:46: PM
- what shiwalik range ?
- which are the major physiographic divisions of India? Contract the relief of the Himalayan region with that of the peninsular plateau
- What have nature of Indian Desert
- difference between mountain and range
- what are the possibilities of setting up factories in himalayas
- differentiate between Western ghats and eastern ghats?
- What is meant by block mountain
- The landmass sourrounded with water from all side is called
- What would be a short defination of ghat (related to western ghat and eastern ghat)?
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number