what are the four raw materials used in photosynthesis??
Asked by | 10th Mar, 2008, 05:12: PM
The raw materials required for photosynthesis are
- Carbon dioxide
Answered by | 12th Dec, 2017, 06:00: PM
- Starch means
- What is the diagram for the structure of a chloroplast ?
- How can we differentiate guard cells from any other epidermal cells?
- What are decomposers
- Which organism is capable of self nourishment
- How are the food stuffs and their nutrient contents useful for body
- name the metabolic activities that increase and decrease the weight of plants
- In photosynthesis how atp and nadph is formed and how light energy is capture from sunlight
- What is the function of ADP and ATP ?
- How is food transported in plants? Explain in detail.(5mks)
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number