What are the characteristics of Braille system?
Asked by Topperlearning User | 30th Jan, 2014, 10:39: AM
(i) It has 63 dot patterns or characters.
(ii) Each character represents a letter, a combination of letters, a common word or a grammatical sign.
(iii) Dots are arranged in cells of two vertical rows of three dots each.
Answered by | 30th Jan, 2014, 12:39: PM
- The phenomenon which enables us to see movies in cinema hall
- Select the optical aids among the following: Telescopic aids, Bifocal lenses, Tactual aids, Auditory aids, Contact lenses, Tinted lenses.
- Which is the most popular resource for visually challenged persons? Who developed it?
- Name some sources of Vitamin A.
- Diagrammatically represent an example of the dot patterns used in Braille system.
- How the Braille systems help the visually challenged persons?
- How the visually challenged persons identify things?
- What are the causes of blindness?
- How the visually challenged people learn the Braille system?
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number