How the visually challenged persons identify things?
Asked by Topperlearning User | 22nd Dec, 2013, 01:29: AM
The visually challenged persons try to identify things by touching and listening to voices more carefully.
Answered by | 22nd Dec, 2013, 03:29: AM
- The phenomenon which enables us to see movies in cinema hall
- Select the optical aids among the following: Telescopic aids, Bifocal lenses, Tactual aids, Auditory aids, Contact lenses, Tinted lenses.
- Which is the most popular resource for visually challenged persons? Who developed it?
- Name some sources of Vitamin A.
- What are the characteristics of Braille system?
- Diagrammatically represent an example of the dot patterns used in Braille system.
- How the Braille systems help the visually challenged persons?
- What are the causes of blindness?
- How the visually challenged people learn the Braille system?
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number