what are the 2 main purposes of animal husbandry ?
Asked by hemasrivalli2001 | 2nd Aug, 2015, 02:37: PM
1. To enhance milk production for milch animals.
2. It also helps in proper management of agricultural wastes.
Answered by Sivanand Patnaik | 3rd Aug, 2015, 09:19: AM
- state 2 differences between egg, layers and broilers
- What is capture fishing?
- what is fish culturerling
- What step involved in animal husbandry
- which one boiler or layer matuare earlier?
- What are difference between layers and boilers
- What is the problem with composite fish culture
- What are apiaries ?
- "More intensive fish farming can be done in composite fish culture systems." What is meant by composite fish culture systems?
- "Ways have now been worked out to breed these fishes in ponds using hormonal simulation." What is meant by hormonal simulation?
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number