What are holophytes? under which mode of nutrition are they placed? please give some examples.
Asked by jazlene | 4th Mar, 2008, 08:01: PM
Holophytes is a synonym for autotrophs. They are the green plants which can prepare their own food.Example- Cuscuta, Fungi
Answered by | 5th Dec, 2017, 03:44: PM
- Good afternoon concern, Is light and dark reaction is same as light dependant and independent reaction??
- The process in which the digested food passes through the intestinal wall into blood stream is called ______.
- The opening and closing of the stomatal pore depends upon ?
- how does stomata open or close
- In case of water dificeincy,why does the rate of photosynthesis reduce?
- name a gas used in photosynthesis
- of what this guard cell been made?
- What is nutrition in plant
- Respected Experts, Who Discovered and Named Chlorophyll ?
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number