what are atomic mass
Asked by shailendrakumar | 7th Jun, 2018, 10:56: PM
The atomic mass " is simply the total number of nuclear particles (protons plus neutrons).
Answered by Ramandeep | 8th Jun, 2018, 02:40: PM
- what is isotopes
- write a report on the first periodic table elements with atomic weight
- I want the first 30 names of elements with atomic mass, atomic number and valency
- Is atomic mass and mass number the same...????
- The weight of a molecule of the compound C60H122 is (in g)
- How many times chlorine atom is heavier than the carbon atom
- Why do we take atomic mass of carbon 12 as standard ?
- What is atomic mass? Please clearly give me the answer Without using the example of Carbon12atom
- what is the mass of one mole of nitrogen atoms
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number