What are androgens
Is testosterone an androgen
Asked by lovemaan5500 | 27th Oct, 2017, 08:09: PM
Androgens are a group of hormones that primarily influence the growth and development of the male reproductive system.
Yes, testosterone is an androgen.
Answered by Sheetal Kolte | 28th Oct, 2017, 11:42: AM
- why is hormone called chemical messenger
- Why insulin is always injected into the body of the patients instead of giving orally?
- Why hormones are called chemical messenger.
- For which reason overexertion is caused in insulin
- Select the odd one out. Saliva,bile,sweat,tears Give reasons for your choice
- Which hormone is released as soon as taking a meal ??
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number